How to replace and pay attention to new brand ink for white ink printing?
1. Make sure the new ink you choose is compatible with your printer.
2. Before replacing the ink, you need to use up the old ink completely, and avoid mixing different brands of ink.
3. Open the printer ink cartridge door or ink compartment cover, and remove the old ink cartridge or ink bottle. Be careful not to drip ink into any other areas.
4. Insert the new ink tank or ink bottle into the corresponding slot, and follow the instructions on the manual for correct operation.
5. Close the printer ink cartridge door or ink tank cover and reinstall the printer according to the instructions on the manual.
6. Take out the excess air to ensure that the ink path of the ink cartridge and ink bag is clean
7. For beginners, it is recommended to let the software set the ink change
8. Start the printer and perform a test print
It is important to note that damage to the printer may occur if incompatible inks are used. Also, when changing ink, make sure to dispose of old ink tanks or bottles properly and avoid direct contact with the ink.
Why does white ink print back to oil?
1. Ink quality is not suitable. If poor quality ink is used, it may happen that the ink does not cure properly on the surface of the paper, resulting in blurred, smeared, or bleed-back.
2. The printer settings are inappropriate or dirty. Improper printer settings, such as improper temperature or speed, will also lead to water back-oil. In addition, if the printer equipment is not clean enough, it may also cause water-back oil phenomenon.
3. There is a problem in the drying process of the oven. The speed is too fast. It looks dry on the surface, but the actual moisture is not completely volatilized, and there are still 30%-40% moisture remaining between the Dtf film and the glue, which will produce water droplets after solidification. Bubbles and other issues.
4. High alcohol content, poor ink absorption is also one of the important reasons
5. Paper quality is poor. If the quality of the paper used is poor, and the ink absorption ability and curing ability are insufficient, it is easy to appear the phenomenon of water back oil.
6. The working environment is humid. If the working environment is humid, it will affect the fluidity of the ink, and it will easily lead to the phenomenon of water back oil.
To address these issues, the following measures are recommended:
1. Replace the ink with good quality Kental ink has strong compatibility.
2. Carefully adjust the equipment of the printer and oven, such as temperature and speed, etc., and keep the equipment clean.
3. Choose the appropriate paper type to enhance the ink absorption and curing effect.
4. Keep the working environment as dry as possible.
Still need more problems and solutions. Knowledge about white ink printing can be contacted. . . . .
What is the reason for the severe glue edge after printing with white ink?
The glue edge is too thick or serious after the white ink is printed and ironed, which may be caused by the following reasons:
1. A darker color is used at the bottom of the printed graphic. In the white ink printing process, if the bottom of the image uses too dark and too thick colors, the colors in these areas are more likely to be transferred to the thermal transfer film during ironing, forming a glue edge.
2. An unsuitable thermal transfer film is selected. If the viscosity and stickiness of the thermal transfer film are not enough to completely cover the coating printed with white ink, then the glue edge will be too thick after transfer. In addition, if the fastness of the heat transfer film is not enough, when heat is applied to the film, it will cause the film to loosen or peel off.
3. The temperature is too high or too low during thermal transfer. If the transfer temperature of the thermal transfer film is too high, the white ink printing adhesive layer will become thin after transfer, so that it cannot fully adhere to the fabric or other materials, and the adhesive edge will also be too thick. Conversely, if the temperature is too low, the transfer does not take place completely, and the white ink printing pigment cannot be completely transferred to the fabric.
4. The hot pressing time is too long. Excessive heat time will cause the bottom color to move to the surface of the heat transfer film instead of being fully transferred.
5. Printing technical problems. If the number of print heads, insufficient definition, etc., it will lead to a decrease in loading accuracy. This will cause more lines to be misaligned during the transfer process, and it will also cause the problem of excessively thick glue edges.
To sum up, in order to alleviate the problem of excessively thick rubber edges, it is necessary to select raw materials reasonably, control the viscosity and stickiness of the thermal transfer film, stabilize the appropriate temperature and control the hot pressing time. At the same time, by monitoring the working status of the printer and adjusting parameters, the glue edge problem caused by printing technical problems can be alleviated.
The reason why the image definition of white ink heat press printer is not high?
1. The clarity of the original image is not enough: some patterns have a low resolution, so they are not clear after printing. The resolution of the printed original image must be at least 300 to display a clear pattern.
2. The precision of the white ink heat press machine is not enough: the precision of the printing machine itself is not high enough, which will also cause the printed pattern to be unclear. The machine precision can be adjusted using the printing machine software.
If there is no effect to improve the image definition, it may be that the nozzle is too low, it is easy to clog the nozzle, ink flying and other reasons affect the color of the pattern. If the nozzle is too high, the ink moves left and right with the nozzle, and after a certain height, it will produce a parabola at a certain angle, and the border of the printed pattern will be blurred, resulting in poor precision of the printed pattern and not bright enough color . So when printing. To adjust the nozzle to the appropriate height.
What is offset heat transfer printing process? What is the difference between offset heat transfer and white ink heat transfer?
White ink heat transfer printing process and offset heat transfer printing are two different processes, but some customers and friends will call white ink heat transfer imitation offset heat transfer process, the main reason is that offset heat transfer and white ink heat transfer have some similarities Therefore, it is named this way. White ink heat transfer is more inclined to personalized customization, one piece can be printed, and the finished product can be produced in 5 minutes.
The production process of offset heat transfer is to use a four-color printing machine for ink printing first. After the ink printing is completed, print white paste to improve the color rendering of the ink. clothing. The white ink heat transfer can be printed directly with the heat transfer printing machine, and then use the powder shaking machine to sprinkle powder, shake the powder, and dry it, and then it can be directly hot stamped on the clothing. The whole process does not require much manual intervention, and the whole process is done by white ink heat transfer. One machine to complete.
Offset heat press white glue and glue are all used in screen printing, which needs to be opened first, and the cost of opening the plate is quite high, so it is not suitable for small batch production. Offset heat transfer transfers the white glue and glue through the holes of the stencil to the substrate through a certain pressure during printing.
Compared with offset heat press, the operation of white ink heat press is simpler, and there are not so many processes. The white ink heat transfer printing process is more inclined to online shopping orders, personalized customized couple clothes, parent-child clothes, student class clothes, corporate cultural shirts, etc. There is no need for plate making, and it can be printed on a single piece or mass-produced.
The former offset is also known as film heat transfer, because the production principle of offset heat transfer is similar to silk screen printing. Mirror screen printing of design drawings is carried out on the thermal transfer release film, and finally hot melt powder is sprinkled on the pattern. Afterwards, it is transferred to the clothing by high temperature. Offset heat transfer process is better than traditional screen printing, but it is not as environmentally friendly as white ink heat transfer process, and it is not as simple as heat transfer process. Offset heat transfer requires more labor costs.
How much hot melt powder is a ton of ink?
400kg white ink with 100kg color ink
Color ink color paste for heat transfer is not a resin type color paste. It is the same structure and process as Kabo special paste. This color paste has been sold in the existing heat transfer market for many years and has been sold as a high-end product. The advantages of competing products are as follows:
1. Heat transfer ink is a kind of paint ink. This colorful and cool color ink has a very good start-up effect after shutdown, which is comparable to DuPont paint;
2. The phenomenon of “returning oil” on the film is reduced year-on-year, and glycerin is not used in the colorful and cool color ink moisturizing;
3. The stable type is very good, and the ink settling speed is very slow. Everyone knows the disadvantages of resin-based color paste, which are not resistant to high temperature, highly dependent on printing temperature and humidity, short shelf life, and poor fluency after long-term storage;
4. The color is more translucent at the same concentration, and the resin in the resin-based color paste has a certain influence on the absorption and reflection of light.