The quality standard of DTF film includes the following aspects:
1. Transparency: the printing film needs to have a certain transparency to ensure that the printing effect is clear and the color is bright.
2. Thickness and flatness: the thickness of the printing film should be uniform, and the surface should be flat, no defects such as bubbles or dents.
3. Heat resistance: the printing film needs to have good heat resistance to ensure that it will not deform, melt or produce harmful substances in high temperature environment.
4. Water resistance: Printing film needs to have good water resistance to ensure that it will not be damaged in wet environment.
5. Viscosity: Printing film needs to have appropriate viscosity, in order to stick to different surfaces, and maintain long-term stability.
6. Light resistance: The printing film needs to have good light resistance to ensure that it will not fade or deteriorate under sunlight or ultraviolet irradiation.
7. Safety performance: the printing film needs to meet the relevant national standards and does not contain harmful substances to ensure the safety of human body and the environment.